Contract caterers committed to quality
At The Q Café Company we passionately believe in the principles of quality, sustainability and safety for clients and customers alike. Our positive quality culture is based on experience, commitment, education and training of staff at all levels.
Our triple ISO Integrated Management System (IMS) underlines our company’s commitment to ensuring that each client contract is performed to the highest possible quality, environmental and safety standards.
Listening closely to our clients
The criteria for our quality system is to:
Focus on client and customer expectations in food and service and seek regular feedback through comment cards and surveys.
Establish and monitor best practices
Maximise existing successful policies and procedures and evaluate their continued use
Provide structured management support to on-site requirements
Regular review of operations with clients
Close monitoring of approved supplier performances
The improvement of capabilities through education, training and development, to achieve excellence in all areas of our operations.
The above methods generate constant action planning and customer feedback and ensure our customers know they are being listened to.
Certification & Awards:
For the provision of services to corporate, industrial, healthcare establishments and Government clients
1. ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
2. ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System
3. OSHAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
4. GOLD CAP Award for the Delivery of Excellence in Healthcare Catering
5. Certification from the Irish Heart Foundation for Healthy Eating in the Workplace.
Membership & Subscriptions
1. Institute of Directors in Ireland
2. The Irish Hospitality Institute
3. The National Irish Safety Organisation
4. Supporter of Bord Bia’s Ireland Foodservice Programme
5. Subscribed to The Food Safety Authority