Anita’s No-Churn Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Anita is a brilliant chef with The Q Cafe Company. She is also a passionate Scout Leader with the 5th Wicklow (Bray) Sea Scouts! Anita spends most if not all of her free time with the scouts and other community groups and initiatives. Her kindness and generosity knows no bounds really.
Throughout her various causes, she works to teach children and teenagers how to cook. She does this simple recipe with her scout and community groups all the time to great success. Sure who doesn’t love a bit of ice cream?
For a really indulgent treat you can have the ice cream with Orla’s Creme Egg Brownies – see recipe HERE!
- 100g greek yogurt
- 100ml full fat milk
- 6 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 ripe banana
- 20g plain chocolate, grated
- Whisk yogurt, milk, peanut butter, honey cinnamon and vanilla together.
- Mash banana well stir into mix.
- Divide mixture into 4 portions and place into ramekins.
- Cover with cling film and freeze for around 3 hours or until set hours.
- Serve with sprinkled, shaved chocolate.