High Fibre Granola Bars
As we all work together to stay home and protect each other, it has been a challenge to avoid over eating or snacking on the wrong foods. This simple recipe provides you with a healthier alternative to a chocolate bar or crisps. It is high in fibre and really quite delicious. Super for elevenses, an evening snack or maybe even a night time snack too!
- 1kg porridge oats
- 64g of apricots
- 64g each of cranberries, desiccated coconut
- 64g each of sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds
- 64g of brown sugar
- 64g of maple syrup
- 250ml litre of apple juice
Simple and fun really…
- Pre heat oven to 170C.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Place the mix into a greased tray and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool and cut into rectangles.