Catering Services Manager Required For a Busy Healthcare Service
Hours: Full Time
Apply by sending your CV to L.firstname.lastname@example.org !
This is a superb opportunity. In this role, you will develop your skills and advance your career in a multi-award winning five-star healthcare setting. As such, you will be responsible for the management of a busy café and all patient catering services within the hospital. We will support you in bringing patients and customers food service excellence and award winning care.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day management of the two units and on-site teams.
- To set annual budgets for the unit and achieve them.
- To maintain financial information system as required.
- Implementation and maintenance of appropriate procedures on site.
- To assume overall responsibility for Quality, Safety and Environmental Management on site.
- Monitor and evaluate financial performance and productivity.
- To maintain excellent communication and working relationships with your client, key stakeholders and all staff.
- Consistently and proactively review financial and operational performance of contract to ensure the achievement of all business and financial targets.
- Identify opportunities at unit level and investigate potential.
- To manage recruitment, training and development of team on site and to provide regular feedback on performance.
- To consistently strive for improvement & present recommendations.
- To attend operations/management meetings.
- A genuine passion for food.
- Qualification in Catering/hotel management.
- 5 years management experience.
- Extensive experience in food service/Healthcare.
- The ability to manage a multi-site team in a diverse environment.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to innovate.
- Experience of P&L management with excellent financial and commercial acumen.
- Ability to present and report on relevant business information.
- Excellent influencing skills.
- A high degree of food hygiene including HACCP.
Please note that this role requires Garda Vetting.
Working With The Q Cafe Company:
The Q Café Company is an Irish owned contract catering company. Our core values encompass passion for great food; protecting the environment; integrity; innovation; motivation of staff with a happy and positive environment; empowerment of staff though support networks, our QWellness programme, training and career pathways; finally, the cultivation of a community via our QFamily ethos.
In The Q Café Company we are an equal oppertunities employer, committed to a productive, happy and exciting workplace.
A competitive salary package, along with excellent benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
Apply by sending your CV to L.email@example.com